Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A person considered alone, rather than as belonging to a group of people.
- He is an unusual individual.
- An object, be it a thing or an agent, as contrasted to a class.
- Relating to a single person or thing as opposed to more than one.
- As we can't print them all together, the individual pages will have to be printed one by one.
- Intended for a single person as opposed to more than one person.
- individual personal pension; individual cream cakes