Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A device used to produce music.
- The violinist was a master of her instrument.
- A measuring or displaying device.
- The instrument detected an increase in radioactivity.
- A tool, implement.
- The dentist set down his tray of instruments.
- A legal document, such as a contract, deed, trust, mortgage, power, indenture, or will.
- A bond indenture is the instrument that gives a bond its value.
- Negotiable instruments are the foundation of the debt markets.
- A person used as a mere tool for achieving a goal.
- To apply measuring devices.
- To devise, conceive, cook-up, plan.