Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A means of indemnity against occurrence of a uncertain event.
- The car was totalled, but fortunately I had insurance.
- The business of providing insurance.
- After five years in banking, I switched to insurance.
- Metaphoric: Any attempt to anticipate an unfavorable event.
- The sky was clear, but I took my umbrella for insurance.
- Blackjack: A bet made after the deal, which pays off if the dealer has blackjack.
- I only take insurance if the count is right.