Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A great attention and concern from someone or something.
- He has a lot of interest in vintage cars.
- The price paid for obtaining, or price received for providing, money or goods in a credit transaction, calculated as a fraction of the amount or value of what was borrowed.
- Our bank offers borrowers an annual interest of 5%.
- Attention that is given to or received from someone or something.
- A business or amorous link or involvement.
- I have business interests in South Africa.
- To attract attention or concern.
- It might interest you to learn that others have already tried that approach.