Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A sudden, often uncontrolled movement, especially of the body.
- A quick, often unpleasant tug or shake.
- When I yell "OK," give the mooring line a good jerk!
- A person with unlikable or obnoxious qualities and behavior, typically mean, self-centered or disagreeable, and often not very intelligent.
- I finally fired him, because he was being a real jerk to his customers, even to some of the staff.
- You really are a jerk sometimes.
- The rate of change in acceleration with respect to time.
- To make a sudden uncontrolled movement.
- To give a quick, often unpleasant tug or shake.
- To masturbate.
- To beat, to hit.
- To throw.
- A rich, spicy Jamaican marinade
- Meat cured by jerking; charqui.
- Jerk chicken is a local favorite.
- To cure (meat) by cutting it into strips and drying it, originally in the sun.