Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Relevant information that one is able to recall from memory.
- The product of assumption.
- Recognition of cause and effect.
- All cognitive expectancies that an individual or organization actor uses to interpret situations and to generate activities.
- He completed it entirely without my knowledge.
- Acquired information gained through personal experiences making it unique for each individual.
- A specific body of knowledge of any kind.