Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A defect or failing; moral or spiritual degeneracy.
- A deficiency or need (of something desirable or necessary); an absence, want.
- To be without, to need, to require.
- My life lacks excitement.
- To be short (of or for something).
- He'll never lack for company while he's got all that money.