Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Final, ultimate, coming after all others of its kind.
- Most recent, latest, last so far.
- after everything else
- last but not least
- To perform, carry out.
- To endure, continue over time.
- Summer seems to last longer each year.
- To hold out, continue undefeated or entire.
- I don't know how much longer we can last without reinforcements.
- a tool for shaping or preserving the shape of shoes
- 2006, Newman, Cathy, Every Shoe Tells a Story, National Geographic (September, 2006), 83,
- How is an in-your-face black leather thigh-high lace-up boot with a four-inch spike heel like a man's black calf lace-up oxford? They are both made on a last, the wood or plastic foot-shaped form that leather is stretched over and shaped to make a shoe.