Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An object, usually made of glass, that focuses or defocuses the light that passes through it.
- A device which focuses or defocuses electron beams.
- A convex shape bounded by two circular arcs, joined at their endpoints, the corresponding concave shape being a lune.
- A genus of the legume family; its bean.
- The transparent crystalline structure in the eye.
- To film, shoot.
- To become thinner towards the edges.