Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A strip of fabric, especially from the edge of a piece of cloth.
- Material used for cloth selvage.
- The palisades or barriers used to fence off a space for tilting or jousting tournaments.
- A register or roll of paper consisting of an enumeration or compilation of a set of possible items.
- A codified representation of a list, used to store data or in processing.
- (LISP) a data structure made up of cons pairs the cdr of which contains either another list or nil.
- To create or recite a list.
- To listen