Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Of something that listens, or is used in order to listen.
- Any listening person can tell she's lying.
- He could hear better when he used his listening device.
- Action of the verb to listen
- You can learn a lot from grandparents by listening.
- Present participle of listen