Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Shine, polish or sparkle.
- He polished the brass doorknob to a high luster.
- By extension, brilliance, attractiveness or splendor.
- After so many years in the same field, the job had lost its luster.
- Refinement, polish or quality.
- He spoke with all the lustre a seasoned enthusiast should have.
- to gleam, have luster
- to give luster, distinguish
- to give a coating or other treatment to impart physical luster
- lustrum, quinquennium, a period of five years, orginally the interval between Roman censusses