Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Any of a number of chemical elements in the periodic table that form a metallic bond with other metal atoms; generally shiny, somewhat malleable and hard, often a conductor of heat and electricity.
- Any material with similar physical properties, such as an alloy.
- Any element other than hydrogen and helium,
[Majewski, S. R. (2003, 2006). CHEMICAL ABUNDANCE EFFECTS ON SPECTRAL ENERGY DISTRIBUTIONS. ASTR 551 (Majewski) Lecture Notes.] or sometimes other than hydrogen. [Martin, J. C. (n.d.). What we learn from a star's metal content]
- Crushed rock, stones etc. used to make a road.
- A light tincture used in a coat of arms, specifically argent and or.
- Molten glass that is to be blown or moulded to form objects
- A category of rock music encompassing a number of genres (including thrash metal, death metal, heavy metal, etc.) categorised by strong and/or fast drum-beats and distorted guitars.
- Made of metal.
- Of or pertaining to the metal musical genre (e.g. the metal scene).
- To make a road using crushed rock, stones etc.