Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Having to do with armed forces such as the army, Marine Corps, navy and air force. (US English meaning only)
- Having to do with armies specifically, although recent usage has led to some blurring of the meaning with the US English specific meaning (non US English meanings)
- There are military options, but we would like to try diplomacy first.
- Armed forces.
- U.S. armed forces in general, including the Marine Corps.
- It's not the job of the military to make policy.