Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A smooth surface, usually made of glass with reflective material painted on the underside, that reflects light so as to give an image of what is in front of it.
- an object, person, or event that reflects or gives a picture of another.
- An exact copy of a data set, especially a website.
- Of an event, activity, behaviour, etc, to be identical to, to be a copy of.
- To create a mirror of (a web site, etc.).