Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A legally or socially binding conceptual contract of entitlement to wealth, void of intrinsic value, payable for all debts and taxes, and regulated in supply.
- A generally accepted means of exchange and measure of value.
- Before colonial times cowry shells imported from Mauritius were used as money in Western Africa.
- A currency maintained by a state or other entity which can guarantee its value (such as a monetary union).
- Hard cash in the form of banknotes and coins, as opposed to cheques/checks. credit cards, or credit more generally.
- The total value of liquid assets available for an individual or other economic unit, such as cash and bank deposits.
- He was born with money.
- An item of value between two parties used for the exchange of goods or services.
- A person who funds an operation.
- Of or pertaining to money; monetary.
- money supply, money market