Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The ISO 639 language code for Norwegian.
- Not any.
- There is no water left.
- No hot dogs were sold yesterday.
- Not any possibility or allowance of (doing something).
- No smoking
- There's no stopping her once she gets going.
- Not; not properly, not really; not fully.
- My mother's no fool.
- Working nine to five every day is no life.
- I just want to find out whether she's coming or no.
- Used to show disagreement or negation.
- "No, you are mistaken."
- "No, you may not watch television now."
- Used to show agreement with a negative question.
- "Don’t you like milk?" "'No" (i.e., "No, I don’t like milk.")
- A negating expression; an answer that shows disagreement or disapproval.
- A vote not in favor, or opposing a proposition.
- The workers voted on whether to strike, and there were thirty "yeses" and one "no".