Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A wet-nurse.
- A woman who takes care of other people’s young.
- They hired a nurse to care for their young boy
- A person trained to provide care for the sick.
- The nurse made her rounds through the hospital ward
- to breast feed
- She believes that nursing her baby will make him strong and healthy.
- to care for the sick
- She nursed him back to health.
- to treat kindly and with extra care
- She nursed the rosebush and that season it bloomed.