Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Of or pertaining to an office or public trust; as, official duties, or routine.
- Derived from the proper office or officer, or from the proper authority; made or communicated by virtue of authority; as, an official statement or report.
- Approved by authority; sanctioned by the pharmacopoeia; appointed to be used in medicine; as, an official drug or preparation. See officinal.
- Discharging an office or function.
- Relating to an office; especially, to a subordinate executive officer or attendant.
- Relating to an ecclesiastical judge appointed by a bishop, chapter, archdeacon, etc., with charge of the spiritual jurisdiction.
- An office holder invested with powers and authorities.
- A person responsible for applying the rules of a game or sport in a competition.