Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Arrangement, disposition, sequence.
- The state of being well arranged.
- A command.
- A request for some product or service.
- A group of religious adherents, especially monks or nuns, set apart within their religion by adherence to a particular rule or set of principles; as, the Jesuit Order.
- A society of knights; as, the Order of the Garter, the Order of the Bath.
- A rank in the classification of organisms, below class and above family; a taxon at that rank
- Magnolias belong to the order Magnoliales.
- The sequence in which a side’s batsmen bat; the batting order.
- a power of polynomial function in an electronic circuit’s block, such as a filter, an amplifier, etc.
- a 3-stage cascade of a 2nd-order bandpass Butterworth filter.
- The overall power of the rate law of a chemical reaction, expressed as a polynomial function of concentrations of reactants and products.
- a number of vertices in a graph
- A partially ordered set.
- To set in (any) order (1).
- To set in (a good) order (2).
- To issue a command.
- To request some product or service.