Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A substance that is applied as a liquid or paste, and dries into a solid coating that protects or adds color/colour to an object or surface to which it has been applied.
- A set of containers or blocks of paint of different colors/colours, used for painting pictures.
- The free-throw lane, construed with the.
- The Nimrods are strong on the outside, but not very good in the paint.
- I am running low on paint for my marker.
- A face card (King, Queen, or Jack)
- To apply paint to
- To apply in the manner that paint is applied
- To create an image with paints
- To practise the art of painting pictures
- To draw an element in a graphical user interface.
- 1991, Ernest R Tello, Object-oriented Programming for Windows
- Sent to a minimized window when the icon's background must be filled before it is painted.