Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To give money in exchange for goods or services.
- He paid him to clean the place up.
- To be profitable.
- Crime doesn’t pay.
- To be profitable for.
- It didn't pay him to keep the store open any more.
- To give (something else than money).
- To pay attention
- To discharge an obligation or debt.
- He was allowed to go as soon as he paid.
- To suffer consequences.
- He paid for his fun in the sun with a terrible sunburn.
- Money given in return for work; salary or wages.
- Many employers have rules designed to keep employees from comparing their pays.