Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The male sexual organ for copulation and urination; the tubular portion of the male genitalia (excluding the scrotum).
- Robin Williams
- See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
- 1994, Lisa Kemler, Newsweek, 1994-01-24, p. 19
- A life is more valuable than a penis.
- 1998, Collecting Mark Twain: A History and Three New Paths, Kevin Mac Donnell, Firsts Magazine, Inc.
- By early November, the sheets of HUCK FINN were being forwarded for binding, and within a week or two it was discovered that the illustration at page 283 had been altered in the master plate to make it appear as if Uncle Silas was exposing his penis. Twain would be amused to know that this may be the first time the word "penis" has ever been used to describe the alteration to this plate; the euphemisms and delicate phrasings employed by previous bibliographers to avoid stating the obvious are impressive.