Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A part of a larger whole, usually in such a form that it is able to be separated from other parts.
- A single item belonging to a class of similar items: as, for example, a piece of machinery, a piece of software.
- One of the small objects played in board games, eg a pawn or a draught.
- (plural) sandwiches, packed lunch.
- A sexual encounter.
- I got a piece at lunchtime.
- A gun.
- He's packin' a piece!
- A cannabis pipe.
- (short for "piece of crap") a shoddy or worthless object, usually applied to consumer products like vehicles or appliances.
- Ucch, my new car is a piece!
- (short for hairpiece) a toupee or wig
- ''Admit it, you're wearing a piece.
- (usually with "together"): To reassemble something (real or metaphorically.)