Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A sound or action like liquid hitting a hard surface.
- He heard the plops of rain on the roof.
- To make the sound of liquid hitting a hard surface.
- To land heavily or loosely.
- He plopped down on the sofa to watch TV.