Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- a count of the number of residents within a political or geographical boundary such as a town, a nation or the world
- The town’s population is only 243.
- (collective) the people living within a political or geographical boundary
- The population of New Jersey will not stand for this!
- collection of organisms of a particular species, sharing a particular characteristic of interest, most often that of living in a given area