Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Condition of favoring or liking; tendency towards; proclivity; predisposition.
- 1987, Edwin M. Yoder Jr., "Lewis Powell a Fine Sense of Balance," Washington Post, 29 Jun.,
- But for him the first rule of judging was to set aside personal predilection and vote the law and the facts.
- 2000, Terry McCarthy, "Lost Generation," Time Asia, 23 Oct.,
- ... youth’s predilection for revolt.
- 2001, Marina Cantacuzino, "On deadly ground," The Guardian, 13 Mar.,
- Wilson doesn’t see any inconsistency between his socialism and his predilection for the high life.