Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A device used to apply pressure to an item.
- ...a flower press.
- A collective term for the print based media (both the people and the newspapers)
- This article appeared in the press.
- ...according to a member of the press...
- An enclosed storage space (eg closet, cupboard).
- Put the cups in the press.
- General term for a printing machine.
- Stop the presses!
- An exercise in which weight is forced away from the body by extension of the arms or legs.
- To apply pressure to an item.
- Press any key
- (with "gone") To indicate that a story is being printed.
- That story has gone to press.