Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A fundamental assumption.
- We need some sort of principles to reason from.
- A rule used to choose among solutions to a problem.
- The principle of least privilege holds that a process should only receive the permissions it needs.
- Moral rule or aspect.
- I don't doubt your principles; you are clearly a person of principle.
- It's the principle of the thing; I won't do business with someone I can't trust.
- A rule or law of nature, or the basic idea on how the laws of nature are applied.
- Bernoulli's principle
- The Pauli Exclusion Principle prevents two fermions from occupying the same state.
- The principle of the internal combustion engine
- A fundamental essence, particularly one producing a given quality.
- Many believe that life is the result of some vital principle.
- Cathartine is the bitter, purgative principle of senna. — Gregory.
- A beginning.
- Doubting sad end of principle unsound. — Spenser.