Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- of, relating to, or writing for printed publications
- To copy something onto a surface, especially by machine.
- Print the draft double-spaced so we can mark changes between the lines.
- The circuitry is printed onto the semiconductor surface.
- To write very clearly, especially, to write without connecting the letters as in cursive.
- Print your name here and sign below.
- I'm only in grade 2, so I only know how to print.
- To publish in a book, newspaper, etc.
- How could they print an unfounded rumour like that?
- Books and other material created by printing presses, considered collectively or as a medium.
- Three citations are required for each meaning, including one in print.
- TV and the internet haven't killed print.
- Clear handwriting, especially, writing without connected letters as in cursive.
- Write in print using block letters.
- The letters forming the text of a document.
- The print is too small for me to read.
- A visible impression on a surface.
- Using a crayon, the girl made a print of the leaf under the page.
- A fingerprint.
- Did the police find any prints at the scene?
- A footprint.
- A picture that was created in multiple copies by printing.
- A photograph that has been printed onto paper from the negative.
- A copy of a film that can be projected.
- Cloth that has had a pattern of dye printed onto it.