Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A series of events to produce a result, especially as contrasted to product.
- This product of last month's quality standards committee is quite good, even though the process was flawed.
- The act of serving a defendant with a summons or a writ.
- An outgrowth of tissue.
- A task or program that is or was executing.
- A set of procedures used to produce a product, most commonly in the food and chemical industries.
- 1960, Mack Tyner, Process Engineering Calculations: Material and Energy Balances - Ordinarily a process plant will use a steam boiler to supply its process heat requirements and to drive a steam-turbine generator.
- 1987, J. R. Richards, Principles of control system design in Modelling and control of fermentation processes - The words plant or process infer generally any dynamic system, be it primarily mechanical, electrical, or chemical process in nature, and may extend also to include social or economic systems.
- A path of succession of states through which a system passes.
- To perform a particular process.
- We have processed the data using our proven techniques, and have come to the following conclusions.
- To treat with a substance
- To walk in a procession.