Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To make or manufacture.
- The factory will produce 10,000 lawn chairs.
- To make (a thing) available to a person, an authority, etc.
- By 2008, travellers must produce their passport when crossing from Canada to the USA.
- (media) To sponsor and present (a motion picture, etc) to an audience or to the public.
- Spielberg produced that movie.
- Items produced.
- Amount produced.
- Harvested agricultural goods.
- This grocery store sells some wonderful fresh produce as well as dried, canned, and frozen fruit and vegetables.
- Livestock and pet food supplies.