Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A commodity offered for sale.
- That store offers a variety of products.
- The amount of an artifact that has been created by someone or some process.
- They improve their product every year; they export most of their agricultural production.
- A consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances.
- Skill is the product of hours of practice; His reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue.
- A chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction.
- This is a product of lime and nitric acid.
- A quantity obtained by multiplication.
- The product of 2 and 3 is 6.
- The set of elements common to two or more sets.
- The set of red hats is the product of the set of hats and the set of red things.
- Any tangible output or service that is a result of a process and that is intended for delivery to a customer or end user.
- A product is a work product that is delivered to the customer. [CMMI®]
- The outcome or 'thingness' of an activity, especially in contrast to a process by which the product was created or altered.
- This product of last month's quality standards committee is quite good, even though the process was flawed.