Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A planned endeavor, usually with a specific goal and accomplished in several steps or stages.
- An urban low-income housing building.
- To extend beyond a surface.
- To cast (an image or shadow) upon a surface.
- To extend (a protrusion or appendage) outward.
- To make plans for; to forecast.
- The CEO is projecting the completion of the acquisition by April 2007.