Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Having a very strong and bad odor.
- Something which is disgusting.
- Complete, used as an intensifier.
- I am a rank amateur as a wordsmith.
- position of a person, place, thing, or idea in relation to others based on a shared property such as physical location, population, or quality
- Based on your test scores, you have a rank of 23.
- a level in an organization such as the military
- Private First Class (PFC) is the lowest rank in the Marines.
- a level in a scientific taxonomy system
- Phylum is the taxonomic rank below kingdom and above class.
- The lines or rows of people in an organization
- He rose up through the ranks of the company from mailroom clerk to CEO.
- One of the horizontal lines of squares on a chessboard
- In a pipe organ, a set of pipes of a certain quality for which each pipe corresponds to one key or pedal.
- The dimensionality of an array.
- to give a person, place, thing, or idea a rank
- Their defense is ranked third in the league