Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- One's concern for another; esteem.
- aspect; detail; manner; respect; sense
- 1842, Treuttel and Würtz, The Foreign Quarterly Review, page 144:
- This attempt will be made with every regard to the difficulty of the undertaking[...].
- 1903, Kentucky Mines and Minerals Dept, Annual Report, page 186:
- We are speding a lot of money trying to put this mine in shape; we are anxious to comply with the wishes of your office in every regard [...].
- 1989, Leonard W. Poon, David C. Rubin, Barbara A. Wilson, Everyday Cognition in Adulthood and Late Life, Cambridge University Press, page 399:
- These problems were not traditional problems with realistic stimuli, but rather were realistic in every regard.
- To look at, gaze at.
- To pay attention to.
- To hold esteem, value.