Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The manner in which two things may be associated.
- The relation between diet and health is complex.
- A member of one's family.
- Yes, he's a relation of mine, but a only distant one.
- The act of relating a story.
- Your relation of the events is different from mine.
- A set of ordered tuples.
- Equality is a symmetric relation, while divisibility is not.
- A set of ordered tuples retrievable by a relational database; a table.
- This relation uses the customer's social security number as a key.
- A statement of equality of two products of generators, used in the presentation of a group.