Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A system of practices which act according to beliefs, including belief in the existence of at least one of the following: a human soul or spirit, a deity or higher being, or self after the death of one’s body.
- He couldn’t abide by any religion that didn’t allow for wrongdoers to be punished after death.
- A number of customs and rituals associated with such beliefs.
- When it comes to religion, she doesn’t believe, but she loves to attend the ceremonies.
- Anything that involves the association of people in a manner resembling a religious institution or cult.
- At this point, Star Trek has really become a religion.
- Any system or institution which one engages with in order to foster a sense of meaning or relevance in relation to something greater than oneself.