Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Typical; having the same properties of interest as a larger group.
- Are you sure this paper is representative of your child's writing?
- If you took all the fools out of the legislature, it wouldn't be a representative body anymore. — Texas State Senator Carl Parker.
- One who may speak for another in a particular capacity, especially in negotation.
- I will send a representative to work out the details of the contract.
- A member of the US House of Representatives.
- All representatives face re-election every two years.
- A designated member of an equivalence class.
- We usually choose 0 and 1 as representatives of the even and odd numbers.