Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Full of, or abounding in, rocks; consisting of rocks.
- a rocky mountain
- a rocky shore
- Like a rock.
- ''the rocky orb of a shield
- Not easily impressed or affected; hard; unfeeling; obdurate; as, a rocky bosom.
- Troubled; or difficult; in danger or distress.
- Their relationship had weathered some rocky times, but they loved each other.
- Unstable; easily rocked.
- The table was rocky, so we put a book under one leg.