Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Concerned with, or conducive to, romance and love.
- Their kiss started casually, but it slowly turned romantic.
- Idealistic yet impractical.
- Marry sighed, knowing her ideals were far too romantic to work in reality.
- (Of art:) Passionate and imaginative rather than structured.
- A person with romantic character
- A person who is behaving romantically
- Oh, flowers! You're such a romantic.