Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An approval, by an authority, that makes something valid.
- A penalty, or some coercive measure, intended to ensure compliance; especially one adopted by several nations, or by an international body.
- A law, treaty, or contract, or a clause within a law, treaty, or contract, specifying the above.
- To give authorization or approval to something; to ratify.
- To penalize a state, especially for violating international law.