Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Apart from (the rest); not connected to or attached to (anything else).
- This chair can be disassembled into five separate pieces.
- Not together (with); not united (to).
- I try to keep my personal life separate from work.
- To divide (a thing) into separate parts.
- Separate the articles from the headings.
- To cause (things or people) to be separate.
- If the kids get too noisy, separate them for a few minutes.
- To divide itself into separate pieces or substances.
- The sauce will separate if you don't keep stirring.
- Anything that is sold by itself, especially an article of clothing.