Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An event in which an entity takes the responsibility that something desirable happens on the behalf of another entity.
- Action or work that is produced, then traded, bought or sold, then finally consumed.
- Hair care is a service industry.
- A function that is provided by one program or machine for another.
- This machine provides the name service for the LAN.
- The military.
- I did three years in the service before coming here.
- A set of dishes or utensils.
- She brought out the silver tea service.
- The act of initially starting, or serving, the ball in play in tennis, volleyball, and other games.
- The player had four service faults in the set.
- A religious rite or ritual.
- The funeral service was touching.
- The serving, or delivery, of a summons or writ.
- The service happened yesterday.
- (public service) that which is provided by the government or its agents
- The Job Centre provides a service to the unemployed.
- Doing something for someone else without thought of reward or payment.
- To serve
- They service the customer base.
- To perform maintenance
- He is going to service the car.
- To perform a sexual act
- He was going to service her.