Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The state of being settled.
- A colony newly established; a place or region newly settled.
- The gradual sinking of a building. Fractures or dislocations caused by settlement.
- The delivery of goods by the seller and payment for them by the buyer, under a previously agreed trade or transaction or contract entered into.
- A disposition of property, or the act of granting it.
- A settled place of abode; residence; a right growing out of legal residence.
- A resolution of a dispute.