Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A large, water-borne vessel, in contrast to a boat.
- A vessel which travels through any medium other than across land, such as an airship or spaceship.
- To send a parcel or container to a recipient (by any means of transport).
- To send by water-borne transport.
- To take in (water) over the sides of a vessel.
- We were shipping so much water I was sure we would capsize.