Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- the land on or near a waterline such as a sea shore or lake shore
- the land
- The seamen were serving on shore instead of in ships.
- a prop or strut supporting the weight or flooring above it
- The shores stayed upright during the earthquake.
- To provide support in some way
- My family shored me up after I failed the GED.
- The workers were shoring up the dock after it fell into the water.
- Simple past of to shear