Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The state of reduced consciousness during which a human or animal rests in a daily rhythm.
- I really need some sleep.
- An act or instance of sleeping.
- I’m just going to have a quick sleep.
- A substance found in the corner of the eyes after waking, whether real or a figurative objectification of sleep (in the sense of reduced consciousness).
- Wipe the sleep from your eyes.
- To rest in a state of reduced consciousness.
- You should sleep 8 hours a day.
- To have sex with.
- The passionate lovers slept with each other every night.
- To accommodate in beds.
- This caravan can sleep up to four people.