Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The undying essence of a human. The soul.
- A supernatural being, often but not exclusively without physical form; ghost, fairy, angel.
- School spirit is at an all-time high.
- The manner or style of something.
- In the spirit of forgiveness, we didn't press charges.
- A volatile liquid, such as alcohol. The plural form spirits is a generic term for distilled alcoholic beverages.