Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A place where items may be accumulated or routinely kept.
- This building used to be a store for old tires.
- A supply held in storage.
- We have a large store of beer, in case we're snowed in.
- A place where items may be purchased.
- I need to get some milk from the grocery store.
- The main store of 1000 36-bit words seemed large at the time.
- To keep (something) while not in use, generally in a place meant for that purpose.
- I'll store these books in the attic.
- Write (something) into memory or registers.
- This operation stores the result on the stack.
- To remain in good condition while stored.
- I don't think that kind of cheese will store well in the refrigerator.